What Is The Secret?

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Detox?

Detox
This word has been very much on my mind recently. Maybe it has to do with the fact that it's afterall a New Year and don't we all believe in New Beginnings?? Or I am just getting so tired of holding everything together.
I feel this incessant need to purge my life of all toxins and of all physical clutter. Everything that is not good for me-- too many sweets, toxic friends and useless merchandise. Somewhere between last year and the year before, I seem to have lost my sense of balance and austere well being. Teethering dangerously on the cliff...

I desire to free my mind of the unnecessary shackles that are more often than not self-imposed.
I have never been much of a whinger; believing myelf to be more of a survivor- come hell or high waters, but of late, this restraint is starting to wane; unravel its threads. Maybe I am not that strong afterall.

No comments:

Google