What Is The Secret?

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Longchamp 1-for-1 Exchange


Cruising through mid-week...
An excerpt from an email:
" ...apparently, one of the suppliers who supplied the chemical dyes for the bags changed the composition, and this is causing "bubbles" to appear on the bag. Longchamp will do a one-for-one exchange... "

Waawaaweewa!! My heart soared when I read this piece of news... bought 2 medium-sized Longchamp bags on my recent HK trip... one is Sweet Lilac and the other a lovely Coral(Pormegranate) and after using it a few times, to my utmost horror, tiny air bubbles appear to be surfacing on the Coral bag. I have not even started using the Lilac one yet!!
Though not life-threatening but it is extremely hideous. And though I know I just recently acquired this bag but it really is sooooo useful, practical and handy. I can't rave enough about this item and have been using it almost everyday and as a result, grown rather attached to this humble item.
I thought that maybe it was due to the rain/moisture and my insufficient care since it has been raining here almost everyday for the past 2 weeks. Thus, was rather upset about this for the past few days when out of the blue, one of my best-est pals sent this email.
However, am still abit discomforted by the fact; that apparently the defective bags were made approximately 1 year ago so EITHER my bag is 1) old old old stock @ Sogo (Causeway Bay) OR 2) Longchamp has not ratified the problem with their dye!

Now, tell me which is more upsetting??
P/S: I REALLY REALLY like this bag!

No comments:

Google