What Is The Secret?

Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Last Night...

I believe it is just human nature to take for granted things that are seemingly always around.

I have never really stopped and starred at how lovely the city lights glow as viewed from my room on a clear summer night. I guess I did when I 1st moved into this apt. It did strike me that from my balcony I could see City Hall and Suntec City. Fabulous!

Maybe because I simply assumed that with 365 days in a year ... there would be many other opportunities to look upon this scene... what ever it is... Now, I know that I sure am gonna miss this landscape. The flickers of light that dot the horizon as far as the human eye stretches. Those moments just before the sun sets when the sky is illuminated a mixture of red and purple. The intersection of day and night.

A twinge of sadness and alil longing... I don't ask for much.. simple pleasures can derive much happiness.

No comments:

Google